We currently have the following position available...
- Site safety, tower construction, L&A installation and civil construction tasks
- Tower build
- Installing Microwave dishes
- Work as part of a crew on remote sites
- Site cleanliness and materials/tools organization
- Travel to and working remote locations and surrounding communities for extended periods of time
- Other duties as they are assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience erecting/assembling towers, including Guyed, Mono, Self Support & Wood Poles.
- Experience performing civil work in support of microwave tower construction
- Rigging background
- Valid drivers license
- Anritsu training a plus
- Strong personal "can do" attitude
- Able to work with a team
- Attention to safety and workmanship
- Able to respond to changes as work demands
- Other certification is a plus (RF cert, CPR, Certified Climber through a NATE approved vendor)
- Able to climb tall structures with heavy loads of equipment
- Able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions (Exposure to cold, wind, rain and hot conditions)
- Able to work with and around moving mechanical parts
- Able to work in high, precarious places
- Must be in good physical conditions and lift approximately 50+ pounds
- Carry heavy items, through buildings and difficult terrain
- Required to wear personal protective equipment while on the job
- Able to walk, stand, squat, climb, bend, stoop, twist, dig and reach
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug test
- Must have a clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Must be able to work long hours and/or some night work as the job demands
Please contact us if you, or someone you know,
is interested in applying for this position.
Benchmark Electric, LLC has a strict safety program in place with a current safety manual that is available upon request.